God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

December 4, 2010

Weekend Hopping and Day 12 Christmas BC


Shibley Smiles Sunday Blog Hop


Photobucket
 

DAY 12: SHOW US YOUR DECORATIONS

Since I only have a few things up, I can’t really show any decorations. However, I do have an exciting Christmas Tree coming! Peter and Linda, our marriage mentors receive a tree every year from Linda’s uncle in Minnesota who has a Christmas Tree Farm. They are expecting it to arrive this week and are giving it to us b/c they won’t be able to use it this year. I am so excited and can’t wait to see it. So pictures to come soon!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll decorate the tree beautifully. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Say Hi Sunday and sharing!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a real tree but I can't have one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hopping through from the blog hop! Following you via GFC

    hazel
    Critique of the Unique
    http://critiqueoftheunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!