God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

December 3, 2010

Day 9, 10, 11 of Christmas Challenge


Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Apple Toffee Dip
1 8oz package of cream cheese
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 bag of Heath toffee pieces
Mix cream cheese. Brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla together
Put in microwave until warm and soft
Serve with apples
SO Yummy!!!
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Carole's
O Holy Night
Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
Jingle Bells
Frost the Snowman
It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Day 11: New Year’s Resolutions
Grow in my relationship with Christ
Have a once a month date night with my husband-
(it is always a big joke with us that we only get to go out once a year on our anniversary) we need to make more of an effort to get a babysitter to watch our kids for us
Learn to sew-I have done a little this year but I want to learn how to make so many things
I want to be a better example of Christ for my girls
Find a place to volunteer and serve
I have so many things I want to do it would be a book so those are just a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!