God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

December 14, 2010

Tasting nothing, coffee, to the top, and PINT 4 today

To-the-TOP Tuesday
Go over and check out the hop at To The Top hosted by One Little Mister and Frugal Plus

Only Parent Chronicles












Since I don't really cook or have any creative or fabulous recipes like everyone else, I need coffee! Lots and lots of coffee! And some Dayquil and Nyquil on the side. I started my new position at my work yesterday and am now working until 1AM, so yes, coffee is a necessity. I am usually up until 1 anyway but being at work until 1 is completely different. By the time I get home and in bed it's 2AM. And to top it all off, my very first day I am sick. The kind of sick where I went through a whole box of Kleenex blowing my nose, red faced, red eyes, a head that feels like it's going to explode and a congested chest. Really great first impression as a supervisor. There was no way I could have even talked to a customer I sounded so terrible. And today, not any better. I had the whole place staring at me, not only because I am their new supervisor but because I was obnoxiously blow my nose and sniffling the ENTIRE night!!! I was so embarassed, so today my tasy treats will be plenty of Dayquil, coffee, and maybe a bit of food on the side. Happy Tuesday!!
With Love,

3 comments:

  1. Get the serious scissors out and a big trash bag for all the stuff you have to cut off in order to even open the toy container, let alone get the toy free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those dreadful twist ties! There is always a "toy-opening" related injury on Christmas day...but it's worth it to see the smile on our wee one's face. It also makes us feel lucky and fortunate enough to be able to buy gifts for our son. There are many people out there who can't.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the TTT Tuesday Blog Hop Fun! I now Follow you as well :)

    Nice Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!