God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

December 5, 2010

Memories, great song, and Day 13 BC

DAY 13 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS COOKIE

I don't have a recipe for cookie's but every year Ava and I make sugar cookies, not from scratch or anything from the store bought dough. It is a tradition I will cherish and can't wait until Zoe is old enough to help out, well, on second thought, maybe I should wait. She's a little crazy and could quite possibly be the one that has dough on the ceiling!! But I sure do love my little Zo Bug!

MEMORIES

Richard and I at my Wedding 5/22/2004. He kept asking the photographer to make sure he got a picture of us. You know with all the chaos in taking pictures, etc. I am so glad he made sure we got one of just us. I will always remember treasure this photo.

RICHARD L. SAYLORS II
APRIL 14, 1982 - JAN. 30, 2010
YOU WILL BE MISSED THIS CHRISTMAS BROTHER, I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!
His last Christmas Day 2009 at my house. He came every Christmas and he will surely be missed this year. Listen to the song below, it is new by Lady Antebellum and I just love it, even though I cry every time I hear it. It is my little girls whom brighten my day and make this world a much better place.




3 comments:

  1. Heather I can see you are trying to work through your grief for your family and starting to post some of the beautiful things about Richards life. From his sweet smile that's what I think he would want you to do to. You are in my prayers. Beautiful song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be thinking about you and your family this Christmas. Lovely post, your brother looks like such a fun person to be around, he's got that "look". Thoughts and prayers for a holiday that might be different, but will be full of love and memories and everything good.

    <3 Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is it with the second child! haha...they are crazy...But totally wild and awesome! Hannah loves baking...it honestly calms her so I think it's great to do!

    I love Lady Antebellum! My Fave!:)

    On your giveaway...I'm so sorry it didn't turn out "WELL". My experience with giveaways is that they have to have a lot of time on them...most successful ones run for several weeks. Which is crazy and after doing yours for you, I think I'm done. i like helping out but to be honest sometimes people don't really care too much and that stinks...:) wishing you luck on your business and hoping your having a nice eve! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!