God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 26, 2010

Zondervan Breakfast Club

Dear Reader,

Sign up today for our Breakfast Club and every morning, in your email, I'll give you a 5-minute nibble from a fiction or nonfiction book. By the end of the week, you'll have sampled 2 to 3 chapters. Every Monday I’ll feature a new book.
When you sign up you’ll receive:
Sample excerpts from books
Sneak previews of upcoming books
Win signed books and other fun stuff
The Breakfast Club is a unique way to discover new authors, win books, and decide for yourself if a book is right for you. Sign up today and start reading tomorrow

http://www.emailbookclub.com/Zondervan/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!