God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 15, 2010

Making Friends Monday

Go over to Living on Love and Cents at http://www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com/ to check out their Making Friends Monday blog hop and check out some of the blogs and link up your own to get some more traffic on your site!!
I know this is a little late but Happy Monday!




2 comments:

  1. Just hoppin by for the first time on your blog! :) hugs.
    NIKI

    ReplyDelete
  2. here from the making friends Monday blog hop. I am a new follower and am excited to read more of your blog and get to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!