God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 22, 2010

And the pictures of the marker are up!

I told you it looked great, and my husband took some gret photos. Go to his blog at http://robertgrijalvaphotography.blogspot.com/ He is just getting into photography and started a blog so go check some of his stuff out and follow him!







What a beautiful view of the grave and bench!

And just for giggles, I had to add Zoe looking intentally at Diesel, Richard's dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!