God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 30, 2010

Day 8 of BC and PINT with a few words

Sometimes things don't always go as well as we hoped they would. Turns out my etsy shop is a failure but at least I tried. I am a very self doubting person and am my own worst critic. I hope to one day change that but for now it remains. I turn to God to get me through...
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NIV

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope. ~Titus Maccius Plautus
Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier. ~Author Unknown
Hope is grief's best music. ~Author Unknown

Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. ~George Weinberg

There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go. ~Author Unknown


Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. ~Edna St Vincent Millay


Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays

1. It will always be spent without my brother
2. The focal point of gifts (many who have to give their kids the best of everything)

3. Not remembering what it is really about (the birth of our Savior)
4. Taking down decorations
5. Taking down the tree when it is hard and prickly and sticks you


Post It Note Tuesday











7 comments:

  1. Things are bad, but God is GOOD!
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to have faith because if not, what would our purpose be. God is good and no matter what we have to roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed with the above… God is good. all the time, God is good.
    thankful for a new promotion for you… and will pray for renewed patience as your husband continues to persue a new job.
    for me…patience is something in short supply! visiting from PINT. have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey fellow christian. I'm here from Freckles and Fudge...she's my bloggy bud!! I'm following you now. I'm super excited to find your blog. I enjoy reading uplifting posts...and I have a feeling yours will fit the bill. I became a Christian when my hubby was in Iraq...that's when we both accepted Jesus as our savior. My walk has been tough..but God truly is amazing! Stop by when you have a chance.

    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your beautiful blog, and I've enjoyed my visit. Very nice and well done! God Bless you as you journey through your grief and as you seek His voice.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!