God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 20, 2010

True Blessings in Life (More Photos from Shoot with Daddy)

Here are a few more recent pics Rob photographed of the girls. Watching them play and seeing how their personalities are shaped and growing always makes me stand in awe of God's power. 
For Jeremiah 1:5 says;
"I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations."









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!