God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 18, 2010

Adventure in Sewing

So, as promised I did finish the lovey, after throwing away 2 of them (ha ha)! This is the first project I have ever sewn so it was a lot of work getting used to the sewing machine. Any who, it doesn't look like the Authentic Nests but it is finished and I am proud. I hope Zoe starts to like it because so far she is still hanging on to hers. She is pretty picky so it might take a minute for her to get used to something new or Ava (my oldest) will just take it for her baby! My husband was very proud of me and I think very surprised b/c it took me so long to do. In the end, here is the final result.......drum roll.......



Thank you Authentic Nest for your wonderful tutorial and fabulous Blog!!


Next sewing project is a skirt for the Little Ms.Ava!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!