God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 19, 2010

From my Dad

I got an email this morning from my dad that was so inspiring to me. Here it is below, very short, sweet, powerful, and true.


I was reading this morning from a news letter from Bryant Wright. It was about a man who saw an old friend . The man asked how her daughter Millie was and the woman explained her 23 year old daughter had died. The man stated he would never be able to handle the death of his child. The woman stated I've discovered that sometimes God does not give us the strength we need until we need it. But when you need it, it's always there. God doesn't give us enough strength for tomorrow, today. He gives us enough strength for today, each day.
With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!