God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 24, 2010

HOO Are You???



NightOwlCrafting



1. How many times a year do you get your hair cut?
About 5 times
2. Where is the worst place to be stuck waiting?
Anywhere with a screaming child
3. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
pepperoni and pineapple
4. What's your favorite thing about where you live?
The peace and quiet
5. What's your favorite fruit? Veggie?
Fruit~mandarin orange Veggie~green beans



2 comments:

  1. I am following you now. I found you on Hoooo Are You? I read some of your bio, and I'm so sorry about your brother and your health issues. I am an avid seamstress so if you need any help with your sewing, please feel free to ask.

    ShirleyC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Shirley! I am following your blog too now! If I have any questions, (which I am POSITIVE I will!!) And prayer will always get us through, I see you have found that truth yourself! Congratulations on your recovery, you seem like a phenomenal woman!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!