God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 15, 2010

Sewing: Luxe Lovey Tutorial

Sewing: Luxe Lovey Tutorial
(click on the heading above to see the whole tutorial)


I am making this blanket this weekend! I have been working on it for a few weeks now, and haven't gotten very far (with kids, work, and everything else going on) but I am determined this weekend to make it, it is so cute but I will be using plain pink minky so it won't be as decorative but I already had the fabric before I saw this one. Hopefully I will get some pictures up as soon as it is done. Wish me luck, it is my first sewing project! I am so excited about this because Zoe loves satin and when she is tired she rubs her little bear blankie that has satin edging. I can't wait to give her my first blanket! (as long as it turns out) ha ha


Here is a picture of the finished product from Aesthetic Nest!



1 comment:

  1. That's very pretty. You have a nice blog. I'm very happy to meet you Heather. :)
    A sister in Jesus,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!