God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 31, 2010

HOO ARE YOU???

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
When I have liver problems and when I had my 2 csections
2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
I think 2 is enough for me to handle so I haven't thought about it (until now)!
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
I need new tires something serious!!
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it? Comfy Cozy House
5. What is your dream occupation? Open a non profit for Victims of Violent Crimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!