God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 27, 2010

Past Crafts

Here are a few things that I have made for my girls in the past and still use;

Ava's Reward Chart
I used soft felt and cut out shapes to stick up on the big piece of thicker felt board. When she does all of her tasks and behavior for the day she gets to put one of her shapes on the board. When she gets 7 shapes on the board, she gets $4 since she is 4 years old. And she uses her money to save up for things she wants to have. It has been very effective but she does have many days when there is no reward given :( ~but it keeps her trying harder for the next day. Thought I would share with you.



 This is a hairbow holder I made for Ava using oval wood and a wooden A that I painted and put a crown on the top with a ribbon hanging down! I made one with a Z on it for Zoe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!