God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

October 21, 2010

Our God is Greater (This is for My Ava) Pause playlist at bottom to listen to song

"These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will sure come to pass. just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!"
Habakkuk 2:3


When my husband went into my oldest daughter, Ava, who will be 5 in January, and heard her belting out to this song! And we will all sing it together getting ready for church on Sunday. But I wanted to post the video here because it is such an uplifting song!


And
With Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!