God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 16, 2010

Renewing of my Mind

First of all I want to congratulate my sister in law, Rebecca, for being honored with the Teacher of the Year at her school! Way to go Becca!!

Second, I haven't posted in a few days because I have been in kind of a lull. It has been difficult this past week and I just haven't really felt into it. But I feel like I need to let some of it out. I got the news last week that we are 'suppose' to have the plea hearing for the defendant in my brother's murder trial. This is tentative because we can't actually get the DA or our Victim's Advocate to call us back. Which is a very scary thing considering they are supposed to be in charge of convicting the guy of murder but they don't have time to make a phone call because they have so many other cases. I don't blame them but it is just the system I guess, even though the victim's advocate is suppose to  be in charge of that and help the family during the trial and for support. They just don't have the time.

Third, my mom's birthday is coming up and I cooked dinner for her Saturday just like I did last year and it just wasn't the same without Richard there. My dad got my mom and I spa gift certificates so we could go together! I was so grateful for that since my mom and I never get any time together. I took flowers from my brother's funeral to a woman in town who does floral preservation and makes different things with them. I had mom a necklace made for Mother's Day and it turned out beautiful. On Saturday we went to pick up the rest of the items I had ordered; my dad a necklace, my brother, Will, a necklace, the girls bracelets and a necklace for myself. They turned out so great! Her website is http://www.preserveyourflorals.com/ and she has a Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Atlanta-GA/Floral-Preservation-by-Event-Designs/183551084376 where she has some of her stuff posted. My necklace!Will's necklace!My mom's necklace!
I have to take pictures of the girls but haven't yet so when I do I will post. I also have pics to post from my nephew, Nathan's birthday party we went to this past weekend at a park at Dekalb Airport. It was such a fun time, the weather was gorgeous and the kids loved the playground and watching the planes take off from the airport. I have to say I enjoyed watching the plans too, I had never seen them either!

I am excited to also share my cards with you!! Check back for an update. Anyone needing Christmas cards, birth announcements, or birthday cards just let me know and I can go ahead and create some different designs for you to check out!!!
Just a little prayer I will leave you with for today that will hopefully brighten your day! I know I needed this today....
Do not look forward to what may happen

tomorrow; the same everlasting Father who cares
for you today will take care of you tomorrow and
every day. Either He will shield you from suffering,
or He will give you unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace, then. Put aside all anxious thoughts and
imaginations, and say continually: "The Lord is my
strength and my shield. My heart has trusted in Him
and I am helped. He is not only with me but in me,
and I in Him."


St. Francis de Sales

I am anxiously awaiting for some news that I hope will be good and also anxious about a few other things that aren't so great but I know the Lord will take care of me everyday!

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!