God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 4, 2010

Daily Encouragement~Starting your Day Out Right

Even though I am posting this in the late afternoon, I still feel it is important to start your day right.
Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord continually before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
This verse reminds me of the song by Natalie Grant "I Will Not Be Moved" Love her and love that song, great CD if you don't have it!
No matter what comes our way it can all be done with the strength of God. But we have to put God first, have the right attitude, and always make him a priority. In today's hectic world with hectic schedules, this can be quite a challenge. But starting your day out with His Word will make a huge difference, daily quiet time with God is a discipline and has to be practiced. Starting your day off with God will make your attitude right for the day! James 1:22 says; Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
Luke 11:9 And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.Proverbs 16:3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do,





and he will establish your plans.


Here are a few other verses to encourage you to always seek God and make time to spend with him putting him first in your life.
Phillipians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose


Phillipians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.


What God always does is not always immediately evident to human eyes. ~ John Claypool


Here is the video to Natalie Grant "I Will Not Be Moved" You will have to pause playlist at bottom to play it! Hope you enjoy!



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!