God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

November 24, 2010

DAY 3 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

DAY 3 MEANINGFUL/MEMORABLE GIFTS



One of my most meaningful gifts was last year from my daughter, she picked it out all by herself, and she has pretty nice and expensive taste. She wanted to get me a $100 purse that was like a wallet size! But instead I got a pearl necklace and earrings. They are such a great reminder every time I wear them of her and how she was so excited. She also picked me out a watch which I wear every single day. It was the first year that she really got into picking out gifts and I think those that I receive from my girls will always be the most meaningful.
My most memorable gift was when I was 15 about to turn 16 and I got a Ford Probe for Christmas. I had been wanting one badly, it was used but I still loved that car! Another memorable gift was last year too when I got a sewing machine from my parents which kicked off my learning how to sew! And I am learning, slowly.

2 comments:

  1. Great gifts!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gifts, especially the sewing machine, I LOVE sewing!

    Thanks for linking up! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!