God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I had originally started this post on Sunday night but the power in our house went out before I could finish. Then the snow/ice storm hit Atlanta and well here I am now. I referred to my special present I received in my last post and since then I received a second one. My first blog award! I am so excited! 

The ladies over at these oh so generous and lovely blog's The Hickman Four and Undeserving Grace gave me a sweet surprise. I must say many many thank you's to them both. I am very grateful that you thought of me.I didn't know much about blogging before I started but I am so thankful I did. It's a whole different world and escape for me. I have been inspired by so many.  
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

Here we go:
#1. I really need to learn that sometimes it is best to just keep my mouth shut (way more often than I do)
#2. I am a total Type A personality; perfectionist, competitive, impatient, high stress, and I tend to like things done my way. If it is not how I want it, then it isn't right. I will redo something a gazillion times until I am finally satisfied.~which I believe will lead to me having many health problems
#3. Which  also contributes to my complete indecisiveness
#4. I am very forgetful when it comes to personal tasks that need to be done. You can tell me something and a minute later I forget. I write lots of notes or should write lots of notes at home.
#5. I love Christ and know how much he loves me. I just wish to become more like Christ and disciplining myself to be a better example of Him and what he has done for me.
#6. I still have the same friends since high school, haven't travelled very far. I love them dearly and wish we had more time to spend together.
#7. I wish I would have gotten the chance to travel before I had kids because saying "one day" or "some day" doesn't always mean you will be here to see that "one day." The only guarantee we have is what we have already done.

So, I will now pass my Stylish Blog Award to some very special blogs, not only because you have a stylish blog but because the person behind the blog is undeniably stylish too!
I send this out with love and blessings to:
 Love Is Everywhere
 Dunlizzie's Corner
 Pineapples-n-Pickles
All Work and No Pla Makes Mommy Go Something Something
Splendiferous Girls Club
Melody-Mae
Pain To Purpose
The Little Lady

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Heather! You are so kind. I look forward to posting this award. I love reading your blog and really admire your vulnerability and desire to know God fully. Keep on! Standing with you -- dunlizzie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the bottom of my heart - Thank you Heather! You brightened my day even though it's night :) I love your number 6 because I too have the same friends since High School. The friends you know will just ALWAYS Be there even if alot of time has gone bye.

    That's beautiful :)
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made my day Heather. Thank you so SO much. I'm truly honoured that you thought of me.
    PS. I'm a total type A too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I love reading your blog as well! It's so nice to be thought of!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, I thought I would let you know of the post for this over at my corner! God bless :)

    Confessions and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award! I feel ya' on the Type A personality. I'm still learning how to live with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the award! Like the others, I too have a touch of the old A, but with God's grace, she's slowly passing away!
    Have a great week.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!