God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

January 27, 2011

Don't Quit

encouraging Bible verses on perseveranceLove this picture!

Found this today and just had to post. It came at the perfect time, so many tough things going on right now.
Don’t Quit

When things get wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you are trudging seems all up hill;
When the funds are low and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don’t you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit –
It’s when things seem worst that you mustn’t quit.

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33


1 comment:

  1. That really speaks volumes to me right now. Life has hit me hard for the past 4 months, and I have felt like throwing my hands up and say I give up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!