God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

March 22, 2011

This is exactly what I needed today...

My husband sent me this by email today and I just opened it and read it exactly when I needed it. There are plenty who need it right at this moment!

One Door
Closes..Another Opens
Revelations
3:8
When God leads you to the edge of the
cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2
things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! 'The power of one sentence! God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can
close..
When you reach the end of your rope you will find the hem of his garment.
I would rather live
my life as if there is a God,
And die to find out
there isn't, than live my life
As if there isn't,
and die to find out there is.
You are my 8 in 8 seconds. I am not breaking this.
"8 Second Prayer"
"Lord, I love you and I need you,
Come into my heart,
and bless me, My family, my home, my finances, And all of my friends,
In Jesus' name.
Amen."
"Learning to accept each other's faults and choosing to celebrate each other's differences are some of the most important keys to creating healthy, growing and lasting relationships." unknown


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. what beautiful reminders. your hubbie knew just the right thing to send to you...lovely. I especially like the one about the end of the rope and the hem of his garment...wow.


    blessings,
    melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!