God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

March 29, 2011

Fish Hatchery Fun

Ava had a field trip in Warm Springs Friday and we had lots of fun together feeding, looking at the fish & enjoyed watching her class play duck duck goose. It brought back lots of childhood memories watching them play! I am happy she has a great class & teacher. Alway makes mommy's & daddy's feel good about leaving them in the care of others.


YEP MY BABY GOT THE BOY IN DUCK DUCK GOOSE!!! SHE'S GOT SKILLS.




FEEDING THE CATFISH, THEY SMELLED REAL GOOD.

 THE BABY ALLIGATOR WHO PEED ON THE GUY WHEN HE TOOK HIM OUT. LOL IF YOU MET THE GUY, YOU WOULD KNOW WHY THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

 HUGE GOLDFISH

I HAVE ALSO REALIZED HOW MUCH I NEED A NOSE JOB, WITH EACH CHILD IT HAS GROWN & GROWN..........UGGHH THE PRICE WE MOMMY'S PAY! ALL WORTH IT THOUGH TO SEE THAT PRETTY SMILE ON HER FACE!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!