God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

February 11, 2011

Blog Design Do-Over

Please disregard the simplicity of my blog, I am trying to redo it, MYSELF, so it could take a while! We shall see how it works out. I don't have time to blog much anymore much less redo it. I think I might take up tweeting with this new Iphone I have, is it easier to blog that way???


2 comments:

  1. Delighted to stumble across your site. I am always excited to find another Christian traveler in this thing we call life that often appears in the form of a blog! My prayers are with you as you navigate this tough time of mourning and moving forward. May God hold you in the palm of His hand....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! I tried and tried myself but I don't feel that I'm too creative. Who am I kidding! I just didn't have patience :) I went through Lindsay at Scenic Glory for my new design, I was really happy. I wish I had the motivation to do it myself though. Good luck sweets! I can't wait to see your finished project!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!