God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

February 11, 2011

BE Joyful

This is a new link up that  FTLOB is co-hosting with Joyful Jones and right away when I saw it I knew I had to participate since my journey has been finding the JOY in life again.




My JOY for the week is.......may be silly but I am super excited!





My new............................IPHONE!!!!! OH HAPPY DAY!!!
I have NEVER owned any new technology device. I have never even owned an IPOD and I think everyone has had one. Funny thing, I couldn't even figure out how to make a phone call, I finally got the phone to work but could hardly hear my husband talking! I am sure it has something to do with my settings but we will see tomorrow if I can start taking calls!!
Much LOVE goes out to my hubby who went to Verizon on his way to work at 7AM to buy it for me AND the cover for it that I wanted. It's my late birthday/Valentine present. We rarely give each other gifts, especially due to funds so I told him this could be the rest of the year present as well.
When he pulled in the parking lot there were all the employees standing out there and people were going by honking their horns and  yelling out their windows "YAY", etc. in excitement; crazy for a Thur. 7AM work commute! But if it brought me joy, it also brought lots of other's joy too yesterday.
With Love,

6 comments:

  1. What a great gift...and a sweet hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is GREAT JOY!!! I am an iphone addict! Visiting from FTLOB!
    Much Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want an iphone too! What a great present. I am glad to have found you and will be reading your blog because this last year has been a dark journey for me. Isn't God good and faithful and His mercey is new every morning!

    Bless you,

    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a cool gift!!! I hope you're having fun with your new toy. :) Thanks so much for linking up! I hope to continue with you on your journey as well in finding joy. There are so many things to be joyful about! HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!