God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Undeserving Grace



Undeserving Grace hosts this great blog hop every Thursday so we can remind ourselves of the things we are grateful for since we tend to spend much more time on the things we do not have.

Here is my Thankful List from this week:
  • Zoe is finally feeling better! poor thing has been just terribly sick for over a week
  • My husband who doesn't give up
  • Cross my fingers but that I think I have found a sitter so my husband can go to the CVAC memorial with me~he hasn't got to go to anything that has to do with my brother's death
  • Power & Electricity-after a full day of no power; you really have to be thankful for it b/c without it life can be pretty yucky~I was just not made for pioneering
  • That Ava is so excited about her ABC Circus performance at school Friday! can't wait to see her
  • A pretty quiet week so far
If I sat here long enough I could think of tons that I am thankful for but for now, I leave you with this...
The mind of a man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps." - Proverbs 16:9

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your thankful list. What a great idea! It is always nice to sit and be thankful for our many blessings! May you have a wonderful week ahead of you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am back my love, to give you an award. If you head over to my blog you can see it...hugs,
    melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I've caught whatever cold/yucky illness my daughter has so i'll be happy yo add feeling better to mine soon hopefully. Quiet is good. Sometimes hard to find so i always try to enjoy when it comes my way.
    {tara} from Undeserving Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!