God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

September 26, 2010

My Daily Bread

These are some things I say each day that I have written down
to give me affirmation and strength for the day.

I commit my day to love, joy, peace,
patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, and self control.
I am walking by faith and not by sight.
I am a Child of God.
I am saved by Grace through Faith
I am getting all my needs met by Jesus.
I am doing all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I have the Wisdom of God.
I have authority over the Devil.
I change what I can and accept what I cannot.
I am a laborer together with God.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!