God can Heal a Broken Heart but He has to have all the Pieces.

Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

June 8, 2009

The Strawberry Patch


We had so much fun picking Strawberries with Rachel and Olivia! Ava could not stop talking about her strawberries and the yummy strawberry ice cream we had. Zoe slept almost the entire time but woke up when we had ice cream!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! Those strawberries were so sweet. I tryed one she brought to her grand daddy. The fact she picked them made them sweeter. You know I love you all.
    thanks for the pictures.
    love, Mam-maw

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I love to hear from you! Comments make me smile and always brighten my day!