These questions come from Night Owl Crafting and allows us to get to know each other a little better and share a bit about our lives.
1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I have been married for 7 years this coming May!
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a supervisor in a high volume call center. I am certain you have/had used a Blockbuster Express kiosk, so that is all I will say about that.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
Georgia born and raised for all my 30 years!
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have two sweet girls who are 5 and 2 and I could not imagine life without them.
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I can't say I have a "favorite" but the one's I most enjoy are bloggers who are willing to show their vulnerability and are real. I am not into blogs that just promote product reviews, giveaways, etc. I prefer daily living and trials and spiritual living. Oh and I do LOVE crafts so I am always interested in what people make and how they do it. (I only wish I had the time to do any of it)
I hope you will check out her blog and join in on "Hoo Are You"